Razer announces its new Wolverine V2 Chroma controller, an update to the current Wolverine V2 that now features RGB lighting.
Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma announced to compete with Xbox Elite controller
The Wolverine V2 Chroma controller is meant to replace the Xbox X/S series and Xbox One controller. The controller is compatible with these gaming consoles and also for PC gamers who need a controller with lighting and a slightly more attractive design than the Xbox controller.
Razer claims to have designed the controller with decades of research and development to create a comfortable controller with the highest quality materials that can be officially used with Xbox consoles. This controller has the same features as the Xbox Elite controller, which comes with triggers on the back and the ability to assign macros.
This controller is part of Razer’s new product aimed at console gamers: Connect. Compete. Conquer.
- Razer Mecha-Tactile action buttons and D-Pad for super-fast actuation and response times.
- 6 additional multi-function buttons (2 top stoppers plus 4 rear triggers).
- Interchangeable thumb button caps (with additional dome and higher thumb button).
- Hair-trigger mode with trigger stop switches.
- New L-shaped design and pivot point with full wrap-around grip.
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting management.
The new controller is available now for $149.99 or £159.99.