I would like to inform you of my obligations under Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce:
Data identifying the person responsible and the purpose of the website
Company Name: Optocrypto
Headquarters: Massachusetts (United States)
Social activity: Review of technological products
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
The purpose of this website is the analysis of hardware, news, and tutorials. If you would like to order advertising banners, promotional items or reviews, you can contact us here to find out about the conditions.
Users and usage rules of the web
You may not damage, disable, overburden or impair the contents of the Website for illegal, prohibited or against the purposes or effects defined herein which harm my rights and interests, other users, third parties or in any way the Website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment thereof by the users. Optocrypto.com reserves the right to block or deny access to those who abuse the website.
The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website, which means:
- Use this website only for inquiries and legal purchases or acquisitions.
- Do not make false or fraudulent purchases. If such a purchase could reasonably be considered to have been made, it could be canceled and the competent authorities informed.
- Provide truthful and legitimate contact information.
- By purchasing any of the advertising services you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts via this website.
Optocrypto.com contains links to external pages of other readers, users and/or advertisers and is not responsible for the data protection guidelines, conditions, legal regulations and contents of these external pages.
Some of the links to other websites are affiliate links that do not increase the cost of your purchase. That is, as an affiliate of Amazon, Optocrypto, abide by the purchases attributed.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website belongs to Optocrypto PVT Ltd, and its content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-commercial, Share under the same license. This means that you are free to copy, distribute and publicly communicate the work subject to the following conditions:
- Acknowledgment: You must acknowledge the credits of the Work in the manner specified by the Author or Licensor (but not in a manner that indicates that you have its support or assistance for the use of the Work).
- Non-commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Distribution under the same license: If you modify or transform this work or create a derivative work, you may distribute the generated work only under a license identical to this one.
- Any unauthorized use will be considered a serious infringement of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights, and Optocrypto reserves the right to take civil or criminal action against users who infringe their intellectual property rights.
If the user or a third party believes that the contents of the website may infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, please inform us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
Optocrypto is not responsible for any consequences or damages that may result from such access or use or from the violation of these terms, conditions, and guidelines, nor is he liable for any security errors or for damages that may result on the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored therein:
- The presence of a virus on your computer to connect to the services and/or products offered through the Site.
- A malfunction of the browser
- The use of non-updated versions thereof.
- Optocrypto.com is not intended for minors, so we decline any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
Data protection and privacy
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD), Optocrypto undertakes to take the necessary technical and organisational measures in accordance with the level of security of data collected to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
The information is recorded by:
- Contact form by e-mail.
- Navigation and IP address for statistical purposes, never to identify you.
The personal data contained in this form will be included in the Optocrypto “Users of the site” file with the aim of channeling requests for information and for as long as it is necessary to fulfill this purpose.
No commercial communications are sent by e-mail.
You may change, edit or delete the information provided at any time, as well as directly manage your cancellation or by sending a request to Optocrypto at [email protected], together with a copy of your identity card or equivalent document.
We reserve the right to change these terms, conditions and privacy policies at any time and without prior notice to adapt them to new laws or jurisdiction, as well as changes or practices in the industry, so you should periodically consult these terms, conditions, and policies to verify or ensure the existence of changes in them, taking the date of the last update as a reference.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
The contractual relations between us are governed by the provisions of current law and all disputes shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Massachusetts unless the applicable law provides otherwise.