Following yesterday’s big DLSS announcement, Nvidia today announced its new GeForce 471.11 WHQL drivers to accompany the arrival of the first batch of updates that add RT, DLSS, and/or Reflex to several games.
GeForce 471.11 WHQL Drivers offer optimizations for:
- The June 29 Doom Eternal update, which will add support for ray tracing and DLSS.
- The Rust update on July 1, which will add support for DLSS.
- LEGO Builder Journey’s, starting today with ray tracing and DLSS support.
- Escape From Tarkov update adds Nvidia Reflex (date not yet known).
- F1 2021, to be released on July 16
Also, for Linux users, this driver adds DLSS support for Vulkan games running on Steam via Proton, which is great news for those playing games on any variant of that OS. Starting today, you can play No Man’s Sky and Wolfenstein: Youngblood with DLSS, and on June 29, Doom Eternal will be added to the list when its update adding RT and DLSS is released.
One important thing about these drivers is that they are the first WHQL drivers to be part of the 470 release group, the last group that will support Kepler-based GPUs. More information can be found on the news page of the Nvidia.
Meet David, the visionary CEO of Optocrypto, a dynamic leader at the forefront of technological innovation. With an unwavering passion for the ever-evolving world of technology, David is dedicated to unraveling the myriad benefits of the latest advancements. As a seasoned professional, he brings a wealth of expertise to the table, steering Optocrypto toward new heights of success.