AMD releases Radeon Adrenalin 21.11.3 drivers in anticipation of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. The new AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.11.3 driver with gaming optimizations and Vulkan enhancements has been released. These new drivers contain solutions to some problems and also list known unresolved issues.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.11.3 adds support for Microsoft Flight Simulator GOTY and Farming Simulator 22
These new drivers from AMD support the Microsoft Flight Simulator GOTY and Farming Simulator 22 games. It also adds support for Vulkan extensions. No further details on the supported extensions have been announced. Some issues have also been fixed. Specifically, we’re talking about issues in Battlefield 2042 and DayZ.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Game of the Year Edition
- Farming Simulator 22
- Additional Volcano enhancements
- Some users may experience problems playing Battlefield 2042 on some AMD graphics products, such as. such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT, experience driver timeouts or game crashes.
- When playing DayZ, you may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics.
- Some users may experience high memory consumption due to the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- Some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 5500 XT graphics while playing Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon Anti-Lag feature in the Radeon software.
- Some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6800M graphics, may experience visual artifacts when playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- When playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple screens connected in Advanced Mode, the Radeon software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and attempts to open the Radeon software from the context menu on the second screen. A workaround is to press Alt + R when this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen with some games and system configurations. All users having issues with enabled enhanced sync should disable it as a workaround.
- Radeon’s performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.