ADATA has announced its ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD Card for Gamers product line. The ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD Card offers capacities up to 512 GB and meets the App Performance Class 1 standard for guaranteed performance.
ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD Card offers the best performance for gaming on mobile devices
The ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD Card line includes 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB models and is designed for sequential read speeds of up to 100 MB/s and write speeds of up to 85 MB/s. The card is available in a wide range of sizes. The ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD Card line is available in a variety of sizes. The cards meet the requirements of the V30 video speed class and thus guarantee a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s. The cards are designed for a sequential read speed of up to 100 MB/s and a write speed of up to 85 MB/s. The cards meet the requirements of the V30 video speed class and thus guarantee a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s. Since they are A1-compatible, they offer a sustained performance of at least 1500 random read IOPS and at least 500 random write IOPS.
The ADATA XPG Gaming Micro SD card has an extended temperature range and can operate in the -25ºC to an 85ºC range. It is designed for Android-based smartphones/tablets, Nintendo switch consoles, VR headphones, and other microSD-compatible devices, so making it suitable not only for gamers but also for photographers working in adverse weather conditions.
ADATA XPG microSD Cards Specifications
- Sequential reading 100 MB/s
- Sequential writing 30-85 MB/s
- Minimum random reading speed 1500 IOPS
- Minimum random write 500 IOPS
- Supported temperature -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- UHS-I interfaceADATA is the third company to offer microSD cards with 512 GB capacity in addition to PNY and Lexar. We expect the price of the XPG 128GB and XPG 256GB microSD cards to be in line with the competition, which offers similar features and benefits.