After weeks of rumours, Xiaomi has finally introduced its new mid-range Xiaomi Mi 6X. This is the phone on which the Xiaomi Mi A2 is going to be based. The Chinese firm has presented the phone at an event in their country. So we already know its specifications in full. A phone that is a great improvement over its previous generation.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X has been officially unveiled: These are its specifications
The Chinese brand has made quite a few changes. Both in the design, with a new screen format, and in the hardware, such as the processor. All to improve this device.
This is one of the complete mid-range products that promises to work well in the market. Although internationally, the Android One version is sure to be released. While the Xiaomi Mi 6X as such will remain for the Chinese market. In addition, the presence of artificial intelligence must be highlighted. These are the specifications of the device:
- Display: 5.99 inches with Full HD + resolution and 18: 9 ratio
- Processor: Snapdragon 660 octa-core with 2.2 GHz speed
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9
- Rear camera: 20 MP LED flash and aperture f / 1.75 + 12 MP with aperture f / 1.75
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Battery: 3,010 mAh with fast charge
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), LTE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- Others: Fingerprint sensor and double SIM
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 75.5 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 166 grams
There will be three versions of the Xiaomi Mi 6X to be released in China this Friday, April 27. There is a version with 4GB/64GB, another with 6GB/64GB and another with 6GB/128GB. Its exchange prices are 207, 233 and 259 euros respectively.