After weeks of leaks, the Sony Xperia XZ3 was introduced before the official launch of the IFA 2018. This is the new flagship of the Japanese brand. A quality phone that is the first of its kind to have an OLED display. Also for the first phone on the market to arrive natively with Android 9.0 Pie.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 is now official: Get to know its specifications.
Sony presents a top product called its new flagship. The company uses Ambient Flow Design again, which we see in the company’s new generation of phones.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 has a screen with a thin frame but without notch. The back seems to be inspired by the design of Google Pixel 2, with this effect on the bottom. It is also a glass bottom that gives the phone this high-quality design. These are your specifications:
- Display: OLED 6 inches resolution 2880 x 1440 pixels with ratio 18: 9
- Processor: Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB
- Rear camera: 19 MP with aperture f / 1.85, LED Flash, FHD, 4K
- Front camera: 13 MP with aperture f / 1.9
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, 4G / LTE, Dual SIM, USB C 3.1, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac …,
- Others: Rear fingerprint sensor and IP68 certification (water resistant)
- Battery: 3300 mAh with fast and wireless charging
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 183 x 73 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- Colors: black, silver and green. Bordeaux in selected markets
The Sony Xperia XZ3 is expected to go on sale on October 5, as the company itself has confirmed. At its price, it is known that in the United States there will be 899.99 dollars, so in Europe, it is probably between 850 and 900 euros. We hope to receive this information soon.