As announced last week, Galaxy Watch Active 2 has finally received its official launch. New Samsung watch that leaves us with several changes compared to the model we knew in February this year. A somewhat modified design, in addition to the new health features we saw in last year’s Apple Watch. Quite a comprehensive watch.
Galaxy Watch Active 2: The new Samsung watch
Since the company has the electrocardiogram in it and the detection of falls, the emergency contact in the event of a fall or sudden blow if it poses a risk to the user.
This Galaxy Watch Active 2 is available in two sizes, 1.4 and 1.2 inches. The size is the only difference between the two, the specifications are definitely the same. It is presented as one of the most complete watches in this market segment, perfect for the sport (in this case up to 39 training types are covered). See below for its specifications:
- Screen: Super AMOLED 1.4 inch or 1.2 inches with 360 x 360 pixel resolution
- Processor: Exynos 910
- RAM: 1.5 GB (LTE models only) – 768 MB by the way.
- Internal memory: 4 GB
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Galileo, Glonass,
- Operating system: Tizen
- Sensors: electrocardiogram, acceleration sensor, barometer, gyroscope, HR sensor, an illumination sensor
- Battery: 340 / 247 mAh
- Resistance: Military Resistance MIL-STD-810GThe watch can be booked in September and will be launched at the end of the month, at least in the United States. Galaxy Watch Active 2 prices are 279.99 euros and 299.99 euros in exchange, for small and large, in terms of size. However, we do not know their final selling prices in Europe nor do we have a specific release date.