As you know, the people of many countries are facing problem of blocking popular sites: search engine and other websites. It is seen that the blocking protection is more focused on computers and mobile browsers. In this article we'll show you how to make native applications, such as Yandex, the VK and other websites to work as before, to bypass the security lock.
As you may have guessed from the title of the article we will be using a Virtual Private Network. Set up this service on smartphones Xiaomi, Samsung, Meizu and Apple will allow you to continue to use not only their favorite websites and their mobile applications.
How to set up a Virtual Private Network on Samsung, Xiaomi and Meizu
To get started is to decide on the plan that you want to use. If you selected VPN-service, then proceed to set up your Android smartphone:
- "Settings", open the app.
- In the "Wireless Networks" section, select "Advanced".
- Select «VPN».
- In the upper right corner you will find a + sign, touch it.
- Your network administrator will give you all the information about your VPN.
- Simply select the desired protocol and enter all information.
- Click "Save".
- To log in, go to the VPN settings. You will be prompted to enter a user name and password.
We think setting logic is clear, (the settings menu, some models may vary) it works on all popular Android smartphones, in particular Xiaomi, Meizu, Samsung and others.
How to set up (VPN) on iPhone
To set up a V.P.N on iPhone, you need to install one of the popular customers of the App Store. We ourselves use and recommend Opera VPN, but you can choose any convenient for you personally. Then do the following:
- Go to Settings
- VPN tab
- Enable V.P.N slider
- Select one of the installed customer
How to configure a VPN in manual mode
If you picked yourself no service from Opera, and another network, use this manual method:
- On your iPhone enter the setup
- click VPN
- Click the "Add configuration V.P.N»
- Open the "Settings", then tap "V.P.N", then click "Add VPN Configuration
- Click the "Type"
- Select the type: IKEv2, IPSec and L2TP
- Click "Add Configuration" in the upper left corner to return to the previous screen.
- Click the "Type", tap "Add configuration".
- Enter information about the (V.P.N) settings, including a description of the server and the remote identifier.
- Enter your registration information, including your user name (or certificate) and your password.
- If you are using a proxy server, turn it on by pressing the "Manual" or "Auto" depending on your preference.
- Enter information about the VPN-Journal
- Click "Finish".
- In the "Configuration (V.P.N)» including the state of the switch.
Now, on your smartphone, all traffic will go through the (V.P.N), try, mobile applications should also work. Do not forget to periodically turn off this service, you are not using the above listed sites and programs. Since your phone can spend more mobile traffic than usual.