Multi Data Box Specifications
The high-end model is a terminal that combines the box module of the SP5000 series with the double Ethernet and the DIN rail installation adapter. Thus realizing network segmentation of information system and control system. In addition, it can output to a large screen display with a single DVI cable. And can also supports the construction of a control system.
So talking about the SP 5000 series, which was added to the lineup as a high-end model of multi-data boxes. That allows you to choose the presence or absence of display according to the installation location and broadens the range of data utilization. And we will continue to contribute further activities to utilize large size data, which is a problem for companies that tackle digitization and IoT.
Based on the corporate slogan of “for the best interface”, Pro-face competes with Schneider Electric that aims to develop products which are the best interface that can be connected to industrial machines at various production sites.
Multi data box high-end model product features
- Double Ethernet suitable for network segmentation
- Utilize Windows applications
- Connectable with various devices such as PLC, temperature controller, inverter, robot, etc. without programming
- Combined with recommended software, it supports data sharing between devices without PC and monitoring on tablet
- With DVI interface, it is possible to output HMI screen to large monitor
- It can operate at 4 different protocols at the same time
- Protocol can be unified as a protocol converter